FATHERS DAY SPECIAL OFFER
BOOK NOW by calling 01952 244032 ext 1
Guidance for Visitors
From May 1st 2022 we now require all guests & visitors to book online
If you are a visitor playing with a Wrekin Golf Club Member, to receive the applicable guest rate the WGC Member that you are playing with will need to book via the Members Online booking. The Member Guest payment fee will be taken at time of booking. Members Guests can be booked up to 15 days in advance.
Members Guests are limited to 3 per member
If you are a visitor you will need to book via our Online Booking. Payment will be taken at time of booking. Visitors except Members Guests cannot play before 13.00 on weekends. Visitor bookings can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
Wrekin Golf Club welcomes members of the 1905 Club & County Card holders. These bookings may be booked by calling Golf Reception 01952 244032 ext 1 no more than 7 days in advance.
1905 Club members will need to provide their membership card upon arrival and their WHS Number. 1905 Club members may play 7 days, however not before 13.00 on weekends.
County Card Holders
The SHUGC County Card is valid from the 1st April each year until March 31st the following year. Please ensure you have the current card 2022-2023 – failure to provide will result in having to pay the full green fee
- The County Card must be filled in on the back with the members details and signed by the owner of the card.
- The County card is non-transferable
- Wrekin Golf Club accepts County Cards Monday to Friday. Current summer green fees are £40.00 Monday to Thursday and £50.00 Friday. The County Card rate therefore is £20.00 Monday to Thursday and £25.00 Fridays.
- Card holders may play once a year at any of the listed Clubs, albeit many clubs gladly welcome return visits. Wrekin Golf Club permits 3 visits.
- Bookings must be made in advance with Golf Reception 01952 244032 ext 1 no more than 7 days in advance. Restrictions on time and day of the week may apply. In general, bookings will not be accepted for weekends or Bank Holidays.
- Card members must have current handicaps and must agree to be bound by the rules of the club being visited.
- The County Card may only be used for groups of up to 4 players. It may not be used in connection with larger groups or societies.
Green fee vouchers
If you have a Green Fee Voucher , you will need to book your tee time with Golf Reception on 01952 244032 ext 1 no more than 7 days in advance. Vouchers are valid 7 days a week, however they are no longer accepted before 13.00 on weekends.